Locally-minded before “local” was a buzzword, The Union Street is, as Chef Michael Smith said, “Canadian cuisine at its best.” It’s also a quality live music venue where the likes of Joel Plaskett and Ron Sexsmith have played.
Haligonians, this is a great place to pop in for lunch. 100% worth the trip out.
- Nova Scotia craft beers available.
- Nova Scotia wines available.
- Nova Scotia cider available.
- Live music some evenings.
- Patio seating available.
- Nova Scotia cheeses featured on the menu.
- Brunch destination.
- Wifi available.
- Dessert destination.