The sister of Charlottetown’s go-to brewpub, here you’ll find eight Gahan-made brews and unique pub eats like curry butter chicken, whiskey salmon and barbecue ribs. All of it’s housed in the Historic Properties with the best waterfront patio in Halifax.
Lots of choices, but it has to the the Brown Bag Fish & Chips with a pint.
- 9 Nova Scotia craft beers available.
- 3 Nova Scotia wines available.
- Cider made in-house.
- Cocktails available.
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
- Super big waterfront patio.
- 6 Nova Scotia seafood plates available.
- Farm focused menu.
- 4 vegetarian plates available.
- 4 Nova Scotia cheese featured on menu.
- Wifi available.
- Dessert destination.
- Family friendly.