A spin-off of Charlottetown’s go-to brewpub, here you’ll be treated to equal doses of in-house beer—sixteen, including five seasonal—and fresh pub eats, all housed in the Historic Properties with the best waterfront patio in Halifax.
Lots of choices, but it has to the the Brown Bag Fish & Chips with a pint.
- 9 Nova Scotia craft beers available.
- 3 Nova Scotia wines available.
- Cider made in-house.
- Cocktails available.
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
- Super big waterfront patio.
- 6 Nova Scotia seafood plates available.
- Farm focused menu.
- 4 vegetarian plates available.
- 4 Nova Scotia cheese featured on menu.
- Wifi available.
- Dessert destination.
- Family friendly.