This picturesque backroad gem features an ever-changing restaurant menu sourced with ingredients from within 15 minutes away, a four-star inn with five rooms, and a variety of cooking classes to learn how Chef Chris Velden does it.
Always order dessert, even if you don't have room. Trust us!
- 4 Nova Scotia craft beers available.
- 10 Nova Scotia wines available.
- Nova Scotia cider available.
- Patio open May - Oct.
- 2 Nova Scotia seafood items available.
- Farm focused.
- 1 vegetarian plate available.
- 3 Nova Scotia cheeses featured on the menu.
- Dessert destination.
- Family friendly
- Brunch destination