Whether you’re in the 60-seat streel-level oyster bar or 100-seat second floor space (with patio), it’s always a treat in this high-end steakhouse. The oysters come from every nook in Atlantic Canada, the aged, grass-fed, Maritime beef is simply unbeatable.
Looking for something excpetional? Try the 45 day dry aged Bourbon Ribeye.
- 12 Nova Scotia craft beers available.
- 4 Nova Scotia wines available.
- Nova Scotia cider available.
- Craft cocktails available.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9pm - 11pm
- Patio opens in June.
- 7 Nova Scotia seafood plates available.
- Farm focused menu.
- 2 vegetarian plates available.
- 2 Nova Scotia cheeses on the menu.
- Dessert destination.
- Family friendly.