Though this elegant, easygoing bar near the waterfront has just 33 seats, Little Oak’s small scale means big flexibility in its ability to craft constantly changing small plates, wines and cocktails. No two visits here will yield the same decadent flavours.
The menu, which focuses on fresh and local, changes daily.
- 2017 "25 Best" winner.
- 2 Nova Scotia craft beers available.
- 3 Nova Scotia wines available.
- Specializes in craft cocktails.
- 4 - 6pm every day.
- Patio opens in spring.
- As farm focused as you can go.
- 3 vegetarian plates available.
- 4 Nova Scotia cheeses featured on menu.
- Dessert destination.
- 5 Nova Scotia seafood dishes.