With its atrium and classic bistro details like red-and-white-checkered tablecloths, Le Bistro by Liz takes you street side in Paris. The food is French comfort—think beef bourguignon, crepes, crème brulee—and the service is unmatched.
A sure-fire hit would be the crêpes or maybe the Coquilles St. Jacques.
- 6 Nova Scotia craft beers available.
- 3 Nova Scotia wines available.
- Nova Scotia cider available.
- Cocktails available.
- Wendesday 4 pm - close (special prices on wine).
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Patio opens in June.
- 15 Nova Scotia seafood dishes available.
- 9 vegetarian dishes available.
- 2 Nova Scotia cheeses featured on the menu.
- Le Bistro
- Brunch destination.
- Dessert destination.
- Family friendly.