After a year-long break, thank goodness this elegant, award-winning restaurant with a garden patio is back. Chef Martin Ruiz Salvador’s menus combine his love of classical French cuisine and carefully-sourced ingredients. The result: beautiful dishes inspired by the sea.
Make sure you make a reservation well in advance. It's a bit of a hot spot.
- 4 Nova Scotia craft beers available.
- 12 Nova Scotia wines available.
- Specializes in craft cocktails.
- Patio available July - Sep.
- 8 Nova Scotia seafood items available.
- Farm focused.
- 2 vegetarian plates available.
- Nova Scotia cheese featured on the menu.