This fine-dining gem has changed things up with a new menu centred on local seafood and house-made pasta. Think egg yolk Rotolo, duck rigatoni and tandoori monkfish. Expect the same warm neighbourhood vibes, rustic-industrial décor and multiple dining options.
If seafood is your game, we'd like to recommend the Seafood Tower. It's the ultimate!
- 2017 "25 Best" Winner
- 12 Nova Scotia craft beers.
- 3 Nova Scotia wines available.
- Nova Scotia cider available.
- Cocktail hotspot.
- 4 - 6pm everyday.
- Rooftop patio opens in the spring.
- 2 Nova Scotia seafood items on the menu.
- 3 vegetarian plates on the menu.
- Agricola Street
- Dessert destination.
- Family friendly.