It’s all about French-inspired seasonal gourmet food at this warm neighbourhood restaurant with an open kitchen. Featuring robust, earthy dishes and charcuterie made in house, the rotating menu is consistently one of the best on the east coast.
If seafood is your game, we'd like to recommend the Seafood Tower. It's the ultimate!
- 2017 "25 Best" Winner
- 12 Nova Scotia craft beers.
- 3 Nova Scotia wines available.
- Nova Scotia cider available.
- Cocktail hotspot.
- 4 - 6pm everyday.
- Rooftop patio opens in the spring.
- 2 Nova Scotia seafood items on the menu.
- 3 vegetarian plates on the menu.
- Agricola Street
- Dessert destination.
- Family friendly.