Flying Apron’s popular Meet Your Farmer Dinner evenings are our favourite events of the year. These dinners celebrate local food with a wonderful buffet and lively local food conversations.
Saturday, March 30th, 2019
6-9 pm (doors open at 6)
Reservations are required and seating is limited – get your tickets before they’re gone! Call us to reserve your table (902-633-2300).
Tebogt’s Produce & Meat, Wolfville, NS
Domaine de Grand Pré Winery, Grand Pré, NS
Laura Mulrooney & Didier Julien
Julien’s Bakery, Chester, NS
Each of our Guest Farmers/Producers will give a brief talk about their business and speak to a pressing Nova Scotia issue in their sector.
- Fresh Baked Julien’s Bakery Bread
- Marinated Carrot Salad with Farrow & Feta
- Mixed Greens with Pistachios, Goat Cheese and a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Breaded & Fried Haddock with Remoulade
- Garlic & Rosemary Spiced Lamb Shoulder with Domaine de Grand Pré Marechal Foch Jus
- Pork Roulade Stuffed with Sauerkraut and Bacon
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Couscous with Roasted Red Peppers & Preserved Lemon
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables Marinated in Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil
Featuring Lamb, Pork, Beets, Onions & Carrots from Tebogt’s Produce & Meat
- Riesling Apple Cake with Domaine de Grand Pré Riesling
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Gluten Free Option Available